Sep 27, 2013

Isabel Marant for H&M: The Collection



Isabel Marant For H&M


Hey!! The blog is back and there is no better way to comeback than presenting the marvellous collection from Isabel Marant (one of my favorite designers) for the swedish H&M!

This new collaboration presented earlier this year came out this week and I couldn't be much thrilled about!! The collection will include both women, men and kids pieces. In my opinion, the whole collection follows a lot her original pieces with the fringes on boots, sweaters, trousers, a lot of leather and metallic pieces and lace as well. =)

In this new comeback post I'll show you my favorite pieces from the collaboration and also the ones I'll keep an eye on November 14th. Mark on your calendar!

UPDATE: You can already find the prices in Portugal here!










This is from men's collection but I can keep it! =)
(as well as the following ones...)


I want them all so bad... You can't believe how big the collection is... with such amazing pieces!! Isabel Marant is keeping me happy and breathless season by season...

Let me know... which are your favorite pieces from the collection created specially from Isabel Marant for H&M??


Love,
I


(it's so good to be back and having a little bit more time to blog!! =))



4 comments:

  1. Oh my, the first jacket is sooo nice and cool.

    Need it. Dear, I would truly appreciate your visit and thoughts on my blog in case you have time <3
    HAPPY WEEKEND

    ReplyDelete
  2. You highlighted great pieces!
    www.thecoralcourt.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Totally love the photos :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta todo!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/09/total-denim-look.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...